- I ship from France to most countries, however due to EU packaging regulations, I cannot ship to all EU countries. I can ship to France, Germany, Belgium, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, and the Czech Republic. I can also post to Switzerland, Norway, the UK, and Denmark. If you’re in the EU but outside one of those countries, please contact me before you place your order.
- Shipping is calculated based on your location and the weight / size of the item(s) in question. If you’re trying to buy more than one thing and the shipping cost seems insane, please contact me.
- I aim to send all parcels (excluding custom orders) within 3-6 working days.
- If you need something in a hurry, please contact me.
- Large EU orders are sent by UPS; everything else is sent by La Poste (the French postal service) or its subsidiary Delivengo.
- All orders are sent tracked; you will receive your tracking number via e-mail once your parcel has shipped. French tracking can be slow to update, but it (almost) always works eventually.
- I am not responsible for any customs duties or import taxes that you may have to pay; please check with your local postal service for details of any fees for which you may be liable.
- I am not registered as an International One-Stop Shop (IOSS) with UK customs authorities; UK customers please be aware that in this post-Brexit world, you may be required to pay customs fees on your order. For shipments with a value of up to £135, this is VAT at 20% plus courier handling fees. For shipments with a value over £135, there is also import duty to consider, so I urge UK customers wishing to purchase high-value items to consider separate shipments.
- I cannot guarantee delivery times, but as a general rule, EU is around 1 week, US & Canada are around 2 weeks, the rest of the world is 2-3 weeks. Approximately!
- As a micro-business, I am exempt from EU cross-border VAT rules.
refunds and returns
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact me immediately. In-stock orders can be cancelled up till the time I go to the post office: usually you’ve got a few days, but my posting schedule is flexible. Custom orders can be cancelled up until the time I begin work unless we agree different terms at the beginning. Please talk to me, and we’ll work out what’s best for us both.
I accept returns on all items in their original condition with the exception of custom orders. If you wish to return an item, please contact me (within 14 days of having received your order) for instructions and a returns form. All return postage is the responsibility of the buyer / returner. Once I have received the item back and checked it’s still in as-new condition, I will refund your order cost in full minus your original shipping fee.
packaging and recycling
All orders are shipped very safely packed in recycled packing. I use paper and cardboard wherever I can and try to avoid plastic, but please recycle / reuse your packaging materials whatever they are.
Drifting Spirits is registered at Stiftung Zentrale Stelle Verpackungsregister (ZSVR) in Germany as DE4703965767218 and with Léko in France with the IDU FR294290_01CZTR.
Drifting Spirits is registered with the SIREN number 827651233.